Sunday, November 26, 2006

Flock

Testing out flock for the hundredth time to see if it has achieved some sense of stability. Hope it does now.

Got a stomach upset. Was quite miserable all of sunday.

This is the first blog am posting through the flock blog editor. Its neat to have a blog editor right within your browser, especially for people like me who are lazy to logon onto websites to post blogs. Even posting (s)craps on orkut seems so much of a pain.

Hope I can learn a wee bit of html as well by looking at the 'Source' tab in this blog editor.

Now that I am forced to be at home all day today, I want to do some studying once I am done with the little work I have which includes debugging the stupid mysql server which I screwed up a couple days back and sending a couple emails. For the record, I have no clue about mysql. Google Zindabad!

More later as I keep 'Flock'ing. Adios.


blog comments powered by Disqus